July 28, 2007

A new website, and a dude named Severus

It was time to combine my website and art blog into one mighty internet fortress of awesomeness, so HERE IT IS -- my new and improved official website. Hopefully it's pretty easy to navigate for everyone.

I'm still in the process of adding things, like a links section, LJ feed, and whatever else I might've forgotten. If you have any suggestions or strong opinions on the new layout, post a comment here and let me know!

For those who want to check out my older posts, GrantGoBoom will still be around. I'll leave it up there. But from now on -- all news, announcements, artwork -- this will be the place to look. :)

And, since I'd hate for my first entry to be art-free, I'm reposting this Snape picture I did a few days ago. Seems like a good way to kick things off. I'm still on my "Deathly Hallows" high.



Thanks for checkin' out the new digs, everyone! I'll be back soon with news, pics, and all sorts o' good stuff. :)