August 5, 2007

Wizard World Chicago: THIS WEEK



Wizard World Chicago is almost here -- Thursday, August 9th to Sunday, August 12th! I'll be located in Artists' Alley at table #3804.

I'll be selling postcard-sized promo cards for a buck each, plus art prints for $5 each (plus my tablemate Katie Cook and I will have an exclusive 11x17 combo print for $20). I'll also be doing b&w inked sketches for $20 and b&w sketch cards for probably $10. I'll have a sign-up sheet, so those who want sketches can add their name to the list, and I'll get to as many as I can by Sunday. I've been so stressed out these past few weeks, I'm gonna try to just take it easy at the show.. I'll probably spend about half of each day sketching and the other half relaxin' and socializing with my artists friends, who I really only get to see at conventions.

So yeah.. should be a fun show. I'm really lookin' forward to it. I'll try to remember to bring scans of some of my Marvel Masterpiece cards so people can see those, too. :)

Click this image for a large floorplan PDF: