October 6, 2007

Battlestar Flashbacks -- Gimme more!!



You guys know how I love my Battlestar.. I gotta pimp this out. :)
From October 5 through November 16, Sci Fi is showing short "Razor Flashbacks" during new episodes of Flash Gordon each friday night, and then they'll be available to watch on SciFi.com after each broadcast - www.scifi.com/battlestar. You can find 'em on YouTube shortly after, too.

The flashbacks focus on a young Bill Adama during the First Cylon War. Originally they were going to be incorporated into the Razor mini-movie airing next month, but I guess for time reasons they were cut and are now being shown separately. I'm sure they'll be added back into Razor when it hits DVD..

Anyway, very cool. I'm excited. Can't wait to see more. (The casting for young Adama is perfect, too.)