October 26, 2007

Marvel Masterpieces ~ The "10"

Upper Deck's new Marvel Masterpieces card set is scheduled to hit stores next month, and - some of you already know - I contributed a bunch of sketch cards to the set. (By the way, click on that image to the left to see the full-sized version of the ad.) As a cool added bonus, Upper Deck will be sending each artist 10 special sketch card blanks to do with as we please. It'll be a great opportunity for fans and collectors to request specific characters and get them drawn on official limited edition Upper Deck Marvel Masterpieces cards!

So I should be getting my 10 blank cards sometime in November. As soon as I have 'em, I'll post an announcement here. I'll tell you how much I'm offering them for -- if you decide you want to buy one, you can email me then and tell me which character you'd like (and, yes, you'll be able to choose ANY Marvel character). :) So watch for that in the coming weeks!