October 31, 2007

Open for Commissions!



Now that I'm almost caught up on things, and I'm gonna need some extra income here in the coming months so that I can focus on my "Wolves of Odin" book, the time has come to start taking new commission orders! WHOOO HOO *Ewok celebration music, fireworks exploding, world peace, much joy*

Sending Payment
Orders that total $100 or less must be paid for up-front. Orders over $100 can be paid half up-front and half when I send you a scan showing that it's finished. Paypal is preferred, but I do also accept checks and money orders. If you're in the U.S., add an extra $5 to your order for shipping & packaging; international orders, please add $10. All commissions are shipped in protective sleeves and sturdy mailers. Email me for more info, or if you have any questions: grantgoboom@gmail.com

Turn-Around Time
Standard turn-around time is three months. If you would like your commission done sooner than that, I'm offering a double-pay rush option. If you go this route, your commission cost is doubled and the artwork is finished within four weeks after full payment is received. (If you have multiple orders you want rushed, please ask me first.)

Please Note: Currently I'm not offering black & white commissions -- If you want a quick b&w sketch from me, you'll have to track me down at a convention. :)

Personal Sketch Cards • $30
• 2.5"x3.5", standard trading card size & stock
• 1 character, headshot/chest-up
• Drawn w/ brush pen, colored w/ Prismacolor markers
Click here for examples

Marker-Colored Commissions • $80
• 8.5"x11" white cardstock/bristol board
• 1 character, waist-up shot (or headshot, if you prefer)
• Drawn w/ brush pen, colored w/ Prismacolor markers
Click here for an example

Digitally-Colored Commissions • $100
• 8.5"x11" white cardstock/bristol board
• 1 character, waist-up shot (or headshot, if you prefer)
• Drawn w/ brush pen, colored digitally in Photoshop
• Buyer gets original line art, color print of final image & hi-rez file
Click here for an example

Note to RPG people:
If you're having me draw your RPG character -- be it World of Warcraft, D&D, or whatever -- feel free to send me a detailed description, screenshots, website links, or whatever else you think will help me. But don't feel that you have to do that either -- If you want to just send me the bare bones info and essentially have me design the look of your character, that's cool too. I'll run with whatever you send me.

If you have additional requests, such as detailed backgrounds, multiple-character pieces, or rough sketch approval, send me an email and let me know what you'd like -- I'll get back to you as quickly as possible with a price quote.

And, yes, you get a nifty Han Solo & Boba Fett 4x6 promo card with every order. :)

Thanks, everyone!