October 8, 2007

We came.. we melted.. we sold some stuff...



Huge thanks to everyone who came out to the Minnesota FallCon this past weekend and bought some art from me. Despite the ridiculously-humid weather (which, by the way, is not the norm for FallCon), I had a pretty good show.

It was great hanging out with my fellow artist pals, as always. Big BIIIG thanks to Kyle Olson for the Dr. Who & Torchwood DVDs! Dude, I will be hooking you up with some season 3 Dr. Who art when I finish it up. :)

Tom "Dingleberry" Hodges ended up not being able to make it to the show, due to flight scheduling problems.. which sucked - we were all lookin' forward to showing him the horrors of the Mall of America. But other than that.. and the humid weather.. all was well. Can't complain.

Now it's time to hole back up in my Nerd Dungeon and get back to work. No more conventions for me until spring next year.. :/



Oh, one other quick update: FLIST art show in Chicago

Thanks to the people who emailed me about my art at the FLIST show. From what I've seen, it looks like it was fun - I wish I could've been there. Chris Gallevo has a Flickr gallery up, showing some photos of the event, including a couple of my pieces: here's the link.

That's all I got for now. I should have some new art and news in the next couple days for ya.