February 29, 2008

2 PSCs and 3 Prints



Two recent Personal Sketch Cards.. My first ever Stargate drawing/commission: Col. Jack O'Neill (hopefully it turned out alright.. I'm not too familiar with the character). And a super-toony Hurley I just drew for fun. If anyone wants to buy the Hurley card, send me an email. Update: Hurley's been sold - Thanks!

I also wanted to announce that I have art prints available for these three pieces: 007, Lost, and DC Girls


The quality on 'em is really nice. Thick cardstock, great looking colors. I'm really happy with how they turned out. The size on 'em is 8.5"x11", and they're $10 a piece. I ask that you also add shipping for each total order - $5 for U.S. & Canada, $10 for anywhere else. If you're interested, you can send Paypal directly to grantgoboom@gmail.com and write which prints you'd like in the "notes" section of your Paypal order. I have 'em here in my workspace, so they're ready to go - I can pretty much mail them out as soon as payment's received.

Thanks, everyone!