February 10, 2008

Quick Update

I added a couple new sidebar features to GrantGould.com. Near the top you'll see a poll. I'm hoping it'll be informative for myself and some of my artist pals -- please cast your vote, it only takes a few seconds. Edit: Thanks to everyone who voted. These were the results.

And near the bottom of the page, you'll see I've added a "Weekly Recommendation." Every week I'll post a book or DVD that I've enjoyed recently. If anyone orders the item by clicking the provided Amazon link, then it goes towards a reward program for me, and if enough people do it, I think I get a gift certificate or something.. not sure how that works. But just wanted to point it out. :)

And - bleehhh, I suck - once again I've fallen behind on a couple commissions. But only by a week or two... I should be able to get back on track soon. As always, don't hesistate to email me with any questions/concerns/whatever.