March 28, 2008

2008 Sketchbook



My 2008 convention sketchbook is finally available for all to abuse and enjoy. You can pick up a copy from me at any of the shows I'm attending this year, or you can order one online and pay via PayPal (if you prefer to go the check/money order route, send me an email and I'll help ya out). The cost is ten dollars (10 USD) per sketchbook, and I ask that Americans & Canadians add an extra $5 for shipping, and anyone outside the U.S. or Canada, please add $10 for shipping instead. PayPal orders can be sent to grantgoboom@gmail.com - be sure to write "2008 sketchbook" in the subject line and/or notes section, and be sure to include your snail mail address so I know where to send it to.

As an added bonus, everyone gets a headshot-style sketch of ANY character they like on the back of the book! So be sure to say which character you want in the PayPal notes -- otherwise, if you don't specify a character, I'll just draw whatever the heck I'm in the mood to draw. :) The book itself is 5.5"x8.5", has a full color cover (as you can see above) and has 28 b&w interior pages (I'll post a few samples here for ya). It pretty much includes a little bit of everything I've worked on -- sketches, doodles, commissions, sketch cards -- Star Wars to Lord of the Rings to DC to Marvel to everything in between.

And where else can you find a BattleStarWars cover?? :P