March 21, 2008

Indy Heritage Return Cards



These are my 6 artist return cards from the Indiana Jones: Heritage card set. For those of you that don't know what return cards are -- with each Topps set, after the cards are released, they return a certain number of sketch cards back to each artist (in this case, 6), so that the artists can sell them or do whatever they want with them. It's basically how we make our money.

I did 50 cards for the set, which makes me one of the super-rare pulls. I've already sold the bottom two cards shown above (the Indy/Marion/monkey two-parter), but as I write this, the top four are still available. If you're interested in one, send me an email at grantgoboom@gmail.com with "Indy Returns" in the subject line. 3/26 Update: The top two have been sold -- The middle cards (Indy in the jungle, and Indy with his father) are still up for grabs. Thanks!