April 25, 2008

The Beginning of the End



Lots of Kara Thrace destiny stuff in this one.. Bonus BSG geek points to anyone that knows what all the background elements & designs are. :)

In other news..
Sketchbooks:
I've been trying to get a handful mailed off every other day.. I'm making my way through 'em, sorry it's taking so long. Honestly, I didn't expect to get so many orders for 'em right off the bat.. So thank you, everyone! If you ordered one in the past few weeks, your copy should be in the mail now or very soon. :)

The last two weeks I've had some big projects come up (I can't spill the beans just yet), and unfortunately that means commissions and such get bumped back a bit.. But don't worry, folks, I'm still workin' hard to get everything done as soon as possible! Always feel free to drop me an email if you're concerned or have any questions.