April 18, 2008

Heads Up, Sketch Card Lovers!



From now until the end of April, I'm taking orders for new Personal Sketch Card commissions.

PLEASE NOTE: Turn-around time is generally three months. I have to tackle commissions in the order that I get 'em. If you want your card sooner, I offer a double-cost rush option -- You pay double the total amount and write "RUSH" on your order, and I'll make sure to get it out the door for ya within a few weeks.

PSCs are $35 each (plus shipping).
If you order three cards, you get a 4th one free!

All cards are full-color. I prefer to draw one character/headshot per card -- here are two examples. Also, if you prefer my super-cartoony/chibi style (like these), just write "super-cartoony" on your order.

Send Paypal payments to grantgoboom@gmail.com and be sure to write which character(s) you'd like drawn, and include your mailing address. Email me if you prefer to send a check or money order.

Add $5 for shipping if you're in the U.S. or Canada. Anywhere else, add $10. If you have any questions, drop me a line at grantgoboom@gmail.com. This offer is for PSCs only! I'm not taking any larger commission orders right now - Got too much on my plate for 2008.

Thanks, folks! :)