May 5, 2008

Joker Fett.. and a progress report

This was a quickie thing for one of my local comic shop guys.. He has a blank deck of playing cards and asks artists to draw different Star Wars characters on 'em.. I claimed Boba and one of the Joker spots. The paper stock was kinda glossy, so my markers came out a little funkier than I wanted, but that's alright..

So I've been working on commissions and sketchbooks all weekend.. I'm happy to say that ALL of the sketchbooks are finally doodled in and on their way. Thanks again for being patient, folks. I still owe a few people updates on past-due commissions, too.. I'm goin' as fast as I can.. hopefully no one's too mad at me.. heh. :) Right now I'm juggling commissions, Clone Wars cards, Wolves of Odin, and about 10 miscellaneous freelance projects (some exciting, some not so much).. So, yeah, lots goin' on. I'm trying to stay on top of everything.

This year is shaping up to be pretty darn exciting. Big things ahead! Oh, and for those of you wondering about my Iron Man cards.. For whatever reason, Rittenhouse asked us not to post scans yet.. As soon as I get a thumbs-up on that, I'll (re)post 'em.

I think that's it for now. I'll be back shortly with some Indy 4 goodness...