May 24, 2008

Losty Goodness

Lost Ate My Life: The Inside Story of a Fandom Like No Other is now available for pre-order on Amazon (the book comes out in November). As some of you know, I created the cover art. I had no idea they were going to use the rough mock-up version of the cover on Amazon.. so I'm a little bit embarrassed about that... The final cover art will be much cooler. It's a wrap-around image of the beach with various Lostie items that fans will recognize... Anyway, it's exciting to see the book up on Amazon.. hopefully at some point they'll be able to swap the rough cover image for the final one.

AND in honor of the fact that we're only days away from the 2-hour finale, I felt the urge to post one of the very best scenes from this season. If Desmond & Penny don't get you choked up, man.. you are dead inside! :)


Last but not least, here's a link to a minute-long promo for the finale. Personally I don't think the promo is super-spoilery if you're caught up on the current episodes, but those of you that don't wanna know anything might wanna skip it.