May 14, 2008

Wrath of Con! Farscape art!



I had the pleasure of creating a program cover for the upcoming Wrath of Con sci-fi convention -- It's a three-day show taking place in Florida, May 30th thru June 1st. Great guests, parties, workshops, panels.. a Wrath of Con After Party featuring BSG MCs Aaron Douglas (Chief) and Tahmoh Penikett (Helo)!!

I won't be at the show, which is a bummer.. I really wish I was going, but I couldn't afford to squeeze in another round of flights, hotel, etc. Wizard World and Comic-Con are squeezin' me dry... But if any of you are going, be sure to grab one of the official programs, and hey - if you can get a photo of Gigi Edgley (Chiana) and/or Virginia Hey (Zhaan) holding up the program, email it to me and I'll post it here on my site and love you forever! :D

I'm a huge Farscape fan (and the entire series is now on iTunes, finally, *wink wink nudge nudge*), so that would be a geek-out moment for me.

Anyway, so head over to wrathofcon.org for all the details! Looks like it's gonna be a really fun show. :)