August 3, 2008

Oddly Normal 3 and updates

I wanted to help spread the word about "Oddly Normal vol. 3: Fignation Times" -- Because (a) it's a great all-ages series (this newest volume is my favorite one yet), (b) its creator and writer, my pal Otis Frampton, is awesome and I love everything he does, and (c) this volume was drawn by my girlfriend - the supertalented princess of butt-kickery, Jessica Hickman! So I strongly recommend you check it out. Go pick up the first two volumes if you need to get caught up. You can find all sorts of updates and info on "Oddly" over at Otis' site and Jess' site. Diamond order info: "Oddly Normal: Fignation Times" (Vol. 3) (JUL08 4310)
ISBN-13: 978-0-9802385-6-3

In Other News:

I need to apologize to those of you that've been waiting for email responses from me and/or commissions. I've had such a rough time getting back into the swing of things after Comic-Con. Plus these next few weeks are the final stretch of Wolves of Odin for me -- getting the pages finished up and colored so that it can be sent off to the printer in time. I've never been busier than I am right now. August is gonna be filled with a lot of all-nighters, to say the least. So forgive me if I'm a bit behind on other things.

Also, I want to mention that my next two shows will be:
Nonsport Card Expo - 9/12 - 9/14 (I'll be there Sat. & Sun.)
Minnesota FallCon - 10/4 & 10/5

I've had several people asking if I'll be at Dragon-Con this year, and the simple answer is: I'd love to go, but I don't know if I'll be able to afford it. Right now, it's looking like I won't be there. If that changes, I'll let everyone know.