August 11, 2008

Want to be in on my next batch of commissions?



I'm taking orders now for my winter batch of commissions. All orders will be done and mailed off by Dec. 1st at the latest -- I'm setting a solid deadline so that those ordering for X-mas presents and stuff like that don't have to worry about them not arriving in time.

These will be 8.5"x11" full-color marker drawings - one character of your choice (see the above samples for a good idea of what you can expect). I'm raising my commission price just a tiny bit - only ten bucks more than they used to be, not a huge deal. Each drawing will be $60, and add $5 shipping for U.S. orders and $10 for international. If you order more than one drawing, you only have to pay shipping once - I'll mail them together.

Other options:
1) $35 for a full-color bust shot (head & chest) on either 8.5"x11" cardstock or a personal sketch card (PSC, trading card size), your choice.
2) $125 for a digitally-colored character piece. Buyer receives the original line art as well as a hi-res image file of the final artwork.

Send Paypal payment along with details and a note of which character you'd like to grantgoboom@gmail.com -- be sure to include your mailing address. If you'd rather send a check or money order, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those of you currently waiting on commissions: I'll be working on them and mailing 'em off throughout August.

Again, sorry I'm a bit behind on responding to emails these past couple weeks. Rest assured, I will definitely respond to all commission orders to confirm that I received 'em. :)