September 7, 2008

I'd like to thank the academy...



Now I know how much work goes into writing, pencilling, inking, coloring, and lettering a graphic novel... a LOT.

I finally finished The Wolves of Odin and it's on its way to the printer. I'm relieved and satisfied, to say the least. It'll probably take a few days to sink in.. It's weird to work on something every single day for months, and then all of a sudden it's done. Huge weight off my shoulders, for sure.

THANK YOU once again to everyone that's been patient with me this past month. Now I can finally get back to commissions and catching up on emails, and I can focus on my Clone Wars pages, and - *gasp* - I'll be able to start posting art here again!

So thank you, people. And thank you to my girlfriend and friends and family for not giving me too much crap about hiding in my drawing room and being a total hermit.