September 22, 2008

Minnesota FallCon: October 4th & 5th



Minnesota's biggest & bestest comic convention is less than two weeks away! Figured I'd better post a reminder that I'll be there. Head to fallcon.mncba.com for info.

I'll have a variety of art prints for sale, and I'll be taking a limited number of sketch requests -- b&w inked headshots only, $20 each. I'm also planning on bringing a bunch of original art. So if you swing by my table, be sure to flip through my book of original work. Prices will range from about ten to forty bucks per drawing.

Last but certainly not least, I'm doing something kind of special for this show.. To celebrate the premiere of the Clone Wars series (which airs the night before FallCon on Cartoon Network), I'm bringing a big bag full of Star Wars toys - and giving 'em all away! The bag will be filled with never-before-opened action figures and other goodies. For every twenty dollars you spend at my table, you'll get to reach into the bag and grab a Star Wars toy! While supplies last, of course... :)