September 25, 2008

Sketchbook Update & Clone Wars Stuff

My 2008 "Grant Go Boom" sketchbooks are now sold out.. My last copy is gone! I've decided not to print another run of them, because the year's winding down and my 2009 sketchbook will be coming in a few short months... So a big thank you to everyone who bought one this year! Those who didn't manage to grab a copy... well, hopefully someone will put one on eBay for ya. :)

Once again, I apologize for the lack of art on my site here lately. Just been really busy with Lucasfilm stuff. Getting ready for the big Clone Wars launch and all that. I feel terrible about all the commissions and cards I'm behind on... I promise, I'm tackling them every moment I can. (Well.. Okay, I do take the occasional TV or comic break. A man needs his entertainment.) But I'm doing my best!

Alright, gotta get back to the grind. I'll leave you with another plug for the Clone Wars TV show, because I want everyone to check it out next week. (Trust me. It's awesome.) The Cartoon Network's page for it is pretty cool, too, so go check it out.