December 9, 2008

501st TK Helmet Project & CW Originals



I'll be taking part in the 501st Legion's TK Helmet Project (501sttkproject.com). It's a charity event for the Make A Wish Foundation, and here's how it works: In early '09, they'll be sending the artists stormtrooper helmets that we can then paint or draw on or pretty much go nuts with artistically, and then the helmets will be put on display (most likely at Celebration 5 - no, I don't know when or where that'll be yet) and then auctioned off. It's a huge honor to be part of the project. :) Lots of really cool people involved.

If you're feeling generous this holiday season, the 501st is looking for sponsors for funds to help ship the helmets to the artists, and leftover funds will be donated to Make A Wish. If you wanna help out, head over to 501sttkproject.com for info. Any person or business that donates will be added to the website as a sponsor.

IN OTHER STAR WARSY NEWS...

I've had a few people ask about buying my original pages for the Clone Wars comic. Lucasfilm has actually bought all my pages so far. So at this point I don't have any available. But in the future, if I have any original CW pages that Lucasfilm doesn't buy, I'll definitely offer them up here on my site.

Thanks, folks!