March 16, 2009

His Name: Cad Bane.



Here's a monday morning sneak peek for ya. I did a drawing tutorial featuring the new villain who's making his debut in this week's "Clone Wars" season finale (check out the trailer). It should be live on StarWars.com later this week - I'll post a link when it's up.

Supposedly the character's based loosely on Angel Eyes from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. So that right there pretty much solidifies his awesomeness as far as I'm concerned. I LOVE the Eastwood spaghetti westerns.

Since I'm on the topic of Star Wars, I wanna remind everyone that I do have a few things available for sale. Help stimulate the economy and keep me from being homeless. :P

Clone Wars original comic pages. Buy one this week and I'll throw in a free Star Wars Fan Days II sketch card.

Ahsoka SW Galaxy return card, plus I still have two choose-your-own-characters available. Just like with the comic pages, buy a return card from me this week and I'll throw in a free Star Wars Fan Days II sketch card.

And of course you can still order my 2009 sketchbook.

Unfortunately I'm not taking any new commission orders right now. I have to put a halt to that sort of thing until I can catch up on work and already-existing commissions that I'm way behind on. Hopefully later this year that'll change, but for now - all I can do is keep you posted and offer up stuff like my pages and return cards.

Thanks again to everyone for their support! :)