March 25, 2009

Shameless Horn-Tooting

Sorry I haven't posted any new art in awhile. Been busy with the Clone Wars book.. approaching the deadline. But I do have a couple fun things that I wanted to share with you all. :)



Awhile back, I heard from the guy who runs Leah Cairns' website and I guess she really dug my Racetrack print (the character she plays on BSG). So I geeked out and sent her a few copies. Today I got a package in the mail -- a very nice letter from Leah, along with a few signed photographs! VERY AWESOME. I particularly like the "Thong'k You." (Leah, if you're reading this -- You RUUULE.)

On a completely unrelated note --
I gotta mention this DVD: The Write Environment: An Interview with Damon Lindelof

A guy emailed me saying that he'd watched this DVD and that my name was mentioned on it. Needless to say, my curiosity exploded and I ordered my own copy. Sure enough, right there towards the beginning, they're doing a walk-through of Damon Lindelof's office and he holds up a framed copy of one of my Lost drawings and mentions my name and everything. It was really cool to see, and very flattering. Craig, thank you so much for the heads-up on that!