June 21, 2009

I have a new banner!



San Diego Comic-Con, the monster king of all conventions, is only one month away. I figured I'd better post an update and share what I know. I'll have a table in Artists' Alley again - they haven't officially released our table numbers yet, but a little bird tells me that I'm at CC-17. The game plan is this: I'll be spending the first hour of each day (excluding Preview Night) at the Super Real Graphics booth, which is #5331, and then I'll be at my Artists' Alley table the rest of the time. I'll be selling a couple prints and doing head sketches, and will also have copies of my latest sketchbook, and The White Album, which is making its debut at Comic-Con - very excited about that. "Wolves of Odin" will be available to buy at the Super Real Graphics booth. I'm also planning on doing a bunch of rockin' sexy original marker drawings to sell at the show. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up on a lot of commissions over these next couple weeks so I can have a good two weeks to focus on Comic-Con preparation. Anyway, that's the scoop. I'll post more info as we get closer to the show.