June 22, 2009

Summer Surprise Sale!



For a limited time, I'm offering a nifty package of art goodies. During my move I unearthed a few things, including some old sketchbooks, some old comics, and random sketches and drawings too numerous to scan in and try to sell on eBay. So I'm trying something a little different. I'm offering up an awesome package deal -- You send me $25 via Paypal* (send to grantgoboom@gmail.com - if you're outside the U.S., please add an extra $5 to cover extra shipping costs) and here's what you get:



1) One of my Star Wars Galaxy 4 base cards, signed by me.

2) A signed copy of my 2002 self-published comic "Wraith." It's pretty terrible and silly, but it's a fun little flashback to the kind of stuff I was doing before I went all professional. :P

3) A signed copy of my 2008 "Wolves of Odin" San Diego Comic-Con preview book. It has an exclusive cover, the first 11 pages of the actual comic, an intro to the characters, and a sketch section.

4) A signed double-sided "Clone Wars" print -- Rex on one side, Ahsoka on the other.

5) My new promo card, featuring the girl on my new convention banner.

6) A signed, random 8.5"x11" original drawing. This is where the "surprise" comes in. It could be a pencil sketch, it could be an inked drawing. I'm gonna reach into my pile of art and grab something. If you want to make a note on your order, listing a few things you're into (such as Star Wars or Battlestar or whatever else), feel free. I'll try my best to make ya happy. But for the most part, it's a luck of the draw. It's a way for me to get rid of some of the pictures I've saved over the years and send 'em off to loving homes.

*Additional Option - '07 Sketchbook
I also found a small stack of 2007 sketchbooks: Chicks Dig Dungeon Masters. If you'd like a copy, add an extra $5 to your order, and I'll be sure to sign it as well.

Thanks, everyone!