September 2, 2009

Off to Atlanta



(Yoda pic for Mike @ YodasHolonet.com)

Figured I'd better pop in with an update. It's been one heckuva crazy, busy, stressful, weird week. Tomorrow I leave for Atlanta (you may have heard of the sci-fi/fantasy mecca known as Dragon*Con) and I'll be gone for five days. A much-needed getaway. Those of you waiting on emails and packages and whatnot, thank you for your awesome patience - I shall tackle all that stuff next week when I get back. I'll be checking my email periodically in Atlanta, but probably won't reply to many letters 'til I get home.

Lots more Star Wars stuff coming up, plus I'll have updates on FallCon and Fan Days in a couple weeks... Oh, and my Draw Star Wars: The Clone Wars kids' activity book should be in stores any day now, so keep an eye out for that at your local bookstores.

I also wanted to mention that I did a Q&A for the Rebel Legion's latest newsletter. You can download the PDF and check that out right over here. (Thanks, Ed!)

I guess that's about all I have for ya. Everyone have a great weekend, and I'll be back next week with more art goodness and hopefully a few Dragon*Con photos.