September 23, 2009

Star Wars Fan Days Portrait Pre-orders



Star Wars Fan Days is about a month away! From now until this Sunday, Sept. 27th, I'm taking pre-orders for full-color portrait sketches. $50 for one, or $80 for two (that's twenty dollars off the second one)! This offer is only valid for those who are attending Fan Days. Artwork will be done by the first day of the show and ready for pick-up at my artist table.

Here's an example of one of my portrait sketches - Clone Wars baddie Cad Bane. Sketches are on 8.5"x11" cardstock, drawn with pencil and brush pen, and then colored with Prismacolor markers. If you're interested, send the money via Paypal - my address is grantgoboom@gmail.com. Remember to include a note of which character you'd like drawn. If you have any other questions, feel free to shoot me an email. :) Thanks!