October 12, 2009

FallCon down, Fan Days to go.





Another FallCon in the can. Big thanks to everyone that came out to say hi and buy stuff from me. Attendance seemed to be down this year (maybe partly because of the chilly, snowy weather), but it was still great to see friends and just hang out.

I didn't take very many photos, but I did grab a few Star Wars costume pics:



And of course I have to thank my booth babe (ie. my nephew Bowie). :)



So now I only have one convention left this year -- Star Wars Fan Days III in Texas -- and it's coming up fast. Frighteningly fast.

I also want to remind everyone that the Marla Bea Benefit art auctions start today! So if you're interested in bidding on that Padme I did, or any of the other awesome drawings, go to marlabeabenefit.com. It's for a great cause, so please go check that out and help spread the word.