October 28, 2009

Fan Days Rundown

Texas was a great time! I had tons of fun hanging out with my pals, and my cousin Emily and her husband Michael came to the show, which was awesome -- it all flew by way too quickly. As always, I had a good time talking to fans and meeting new faces, and I'm happy to report that I sold out of my special Fan Days sketchbooks! If you pre-ordered one before the show - don't worry, they're on their way. If you didn't pre-order and you weren't at the show, yerr outta luck. :)

I had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with James Burns of JediNews.co.uk - really cool guy. Rebelscum founder Philip Wise once again invited everyone to his museum of Star Wars collectibles - always an awesome experience. I had a chance to talk to all of the Clone Wars voice actors, who are all incredibly nice (and attractive), and some of the usual celebs that go to these shows. I'm forgetting a million details, but that's okay - Over all, I loved the show and am glad my last convention of the year was a great one.

If you want to check out my photos from the show, here's a gallery.

And I've had a few people asking about Fan Days III sketchcards. YES, I will definitely be selling full-color Fan Days III sketch cards. I plan on posting details soon, so keep an eye out for that.

Thanks again to everyone who came out to Texas. Fan Days was awesome. Lookin' forward to going again next year.