December 12, 2009

Super Soldiers & Wolves of Odin

Whoo hoo :) I love seeing my book in stores!



So this is just a quick update. I've been behind on emails and commissions for some time now, and I plan on fixing that ASAP. From now until Christmas, I'm going into super soldier mode. I want to get caught up just as badly as all of you WANT me to get caught up. So lots of commissions - out the door - ASAP. Emails answered - ASAP. I'm gonna do my best.

I want to start 2010 with a clean slate. I want to restructure how I handle commissions. Good things on the horizon.

Another topic I wanted to bring up is the "Wolves of Odin" webcomic. You know, that thing that fizzled and died? :P Yeah, well, I still want to tell the story and it's still on my plate of things to do. I'm planning on relaunching it in early 2010, but I don't want to give a solid date or anything until I know for sure, and I want to make sure I'm not setting myself up for another fizzley death. So more info on that soon. I haven't forgotten about it. I'm just a busy man with lots of projects, and I really underestimated the amount of time a webcomic would take up.

I hope you're all having a great, safe, wintery weekend!