January 4, 2010

Happy 2010

I hope everyone had a great, relaxing New Year's. I'm back at the drawing board. 1st priorities of 2010 are finishing up my Star Wars Galaxy sketch cards and finishing up 2009 commissions. I managed to get a lot of commissions done by end of December, but I still have a few left - I didn't meet my goal of being able to start the New Year with a 100% shiny new clean slate. :/ So yeah, I want to get them out the door ASAP. And I know I'm still behind on some emails - Will get to those soon too.

I also want to quickly mention my art sketchbook sale -- I slashed the prices on everything that hasn't sold yet. Please check 'em out and let me know if you want to buy one or two... or five.

I'll be back soon with new art - I need to post up JPEGs of some of these commissions I've been working on. News coming soon on my 2010 sketchbook. And lots more! Stay warm.