March 8, 2010

Updates & Notes

Hi, everyone -- Just wanted to give a quick update on stuff.



1) Star Wars Galaxy 5 return card news!! I have Return Cards for the recently released Galaxy 5 set. I'm asking $250 a card (and always listening to best offers). Please shoot me an email if you're interested: grantgoboom@gmail.com.

2) I've been mailing off sketchbooks, commissions, and original artwork every week -- pretty much just tackling it bit by bit, pile by pile. If you ordered something a long time ago and are worried about it/wondering where it's at, feel free to email me and ask. I've been really behind on emails lately, but I'll do my best to get caught up with you ASAP.

3) Clone Wars/project news coming up soon! I've been working on a handful of things over these past couple months that I'm not able to talk about yet... Rest assured, I'm keeping busy (there's a reason I'm behind on commissions! heh) :) Anyway, hopefully I'll get to talk about some of it soon. Keep an eye on my site here, as always.

Thanks again! Be back soon --