April 1, 2010

C2E2 Update



The countdown has begun! C2E2, Chicago's brand-spankin'-new convention is right around the corner. It's happening April 16th-18th at McCormick Place and it's already shaping up to be one of the year's key geek culture entertainment events. You can find more info over at c2e2.com, or check out their Facebook page.

I'll have a table in Artist Alley, right at the end of aisle "G" -- my table number is "G-1" (pretty easy to remember). :) So if you're going to the show, definitely swing by and say hey. Maybe even buy a print or two, or a sketchbook. Or just take one of my spiffy new business cards.

As we get closer to the show, I'll post some more info. I've had some people asking about sketches and what I'll be charging, etc. So I'll have that info very soon.
:)

Oh, and P.S. Sorry, no April Fool's wackiness from me this year. I'm still riding high with pride over last year's Madmartigan fansite. I'm not even gonna try to top it. :P