April 30, 2010

Friday Update: Dark Lord Edition



New art! Here's some Darth Vader action - I hope you all like it.

I've been busy with an exciting Lucasfilm project (that I can't announce yet). I knew it was a huge rush job - but when they asked me, there's no way I could turn it down. So for the next month or two, everything else is taking a backseat. I know a lot of you have been very patient with me regarding commissions and such, and I'm still trying my best to get things done, make everyone happy, etc. In fact, right now I'm at a coffee shop (I'm still having computer problems at home, so I had to venture outside of the nerd lair to get online) and I'm going through my email inbox, trying to respond to as many people as I can. I have a lot of catching up to do, and I imagine after this summer, I'll still have a lot of catching up to do.

Anyway, if you're waiting on things from me - if I've forgotten to send you a sketchbook or something like that - definitely email me. Just forgive me if I'm a little slow in responding. I hate making people wait, but I'm just a one-man operation and sometimes I get swamped or disorganized, etc. (And please, if you need to get ahold of me, email is the way to go - grantgoboom@gmail.com - I don't always see comments here in my blog or on my Facebook page. Use email if it's regarding a business matter.)

On a separate note --
I chatted with the ForceCast guys at C2E2 a couple weeks ago -- the podcast episode with that is now online. I haven't listened to it yet, so hopefully I don't come across as too much of an idiot. :P Looks like the beautious Ashley Eckstein (the voice of Ahsoka) is also featured on there. Should be a cool episode. Click here to check it out!