May 18, 2010

SpringCon in the can, Heroes around the corner



This is an Ahsoka headsketch I drew on orange construction paper at SpringCon (thanks, Eric!), with a little white and red pencil thrown in.

The show was a huge hit -- I had a really fun time. THANK YOU to everyone who came out and stopped at my table! :)

Now I'm diving back into the usual grind. Lots of Lucasfilm/Celebration/Clone Wars stuff on my plate. Lots of emails to get to. Lots of commissions to catch up on. Yadda Yadda. HeroesCon is coming up VERY quickly, too. I'll post more info soon.

Also: I'm going to be taking a short vacation later this week. A brief escape to the North Shore - my brain is in need of some fresh air and re-energizing. And of course Sunday is Lost Day. So if I disappear from the internet for a few days, that's why.

Have a great week, everyone!