May 11, 2010

SpringCon - Saturday & Sunday



This weekend is the very first Minnesota SpringCon, and it's gonna be an awesome show! Check out their site for info, guest list, and more: midwestcomicbook.com

I'll have a table there and will be selling copies of my 2010 sketchbook "Inglourious Lizerds" for $20, various 11"x17" art prints for $10 each, "Wolves of Odin" for $5, and "Draw Star Wars: The Clone Wars" for $15. As far as sketches go, I'll be doing something similar to what I did in Chicago for C2E2. I'll be offering $50 character drawings - more detailed posed shots, inked with some greytones added, on 8.5"x11"/9"x12" cardstock. I'll probably only be able to do one or two each day, so if you want a sketch, head to my table ASAP and get on the list.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at grantgoboom@gmail.com -- I'll do my best to respond to emails before the weekend. Just write "SPRINGCON" in the subject line so I don't miss it. Thanks, everyone! Looking forward to the show! :)