June 2, 2010

HeroesCon - this weekend



HeroesCon is here! It'll be my first year and I'm really looking forward to it -- it's developed a reputation as being a very artist-friendly show. If you need any info, such as location, hours, guest list, etc., check out their official site.

My pal Otis Frampton was nice enough to post this handy dandy map showing where our tables are. Click the pic for a bigger version:



I'll have an assortment of goodies --
2010 "Inglourious Lizerds" sketchbooks ($20), 11"x17" art prints ($10 each), 8"x10" art prints ($5 each), and "The Wolves of Odin" ($5). Unfortunately I will not have any copies of my "Draw Clone Wars" book -- I sold out at last month's SpringCon.

I will also be bringing a variety of original art to sell. Some 11"x17" Star Wars comic pages, as well as smaller 8.5"x11" sized pieces, ranging in price anywhere from $5 to $300. Whatever your budget, you'll be able to buy some Grant Gould goodness!

Will I be doing sketches at the show?
Yes, I will be doing the same thing I did at C2E2 and SpringCon: I'll be taking a short list of requests (generally two per day) and they will be 8.5"x11" fully inked, black & white posed character shots for $50. Depending on how busy I am, I may offer $30 inked headshots, too, but we'll see how it goes. Head over to my table ASAP if you want to get on my sketch list.

Thanks, folks!
Seeeee you in Charlotte. :)