July 20, 2010

CV Badge Original Art



I'm selling my CV badge art original drawings! These are the actual pieces that I created for the badges -- drawn by hand, and then later scanned into Photoshop for digital coloring. Grab a piece of Star Wars convention history while you can! :)

Each one's illustrated with blue pencil & black brush pen and is on an 8.5"x11" sheet of sturdy cardstock. The price for each one is $300 (free shipping inside the U.S., or add $10 shipping if you're outside the U.S.). If you're interested in purchasing one, send me an email at grantgoboom@gmail.com and write "CV BADGE ORIGINAL" in the subject line in nice big caps. That way it won't get lost in the backlogged mess that is my inbox.

Also - special note for those of you still waiting on commissions from me. If you'd like to halt the commission and purchase one of these originals, subtracting the amount you paid for whatever commission you're waiting on, I'm definitely open to working out a deal in that fashion. Just give me a shout.

SOLD: Aayla Secura, Ahsoka, Anakin, Boba Fett, C-3PO, Darth Vader, Han Solo, Lando, Leia, Lobot, Luke, Obi-Wan, R2-D2, Snowtrooper, Wampa, Yoda

The characters below are still available:

Captain Rex


General Grievous


It's a first come, first served basis. Check back for updates. Again, email me if you're interested in buying one: grantgoboom@gmail.com -- be sure to write "CV BADGE ORIGINAL" in the subject line. Thanks!