August 28, 2010

Wolves, Dragons and Unruly Inboxes



Behold my new baby: The MacBook Pro - or as I'm going to call it, "The WolfMac!" ;P

My old Powerbook G4, which I've been using for the past 7 years, was getting slower and more crotchety by the day. I needed to upgrade. So, yeah, computer shopping and switching-over is one reason why I've been so behind on emails this past week. Another reason is because after Celebration V, my inbox was FLOODED with messages. And another reason is because I've been super busy trying to finish up some Clone Wars page colors and the latest Topps set (Clone Wars: Rise of the Bounty Hunters). So, yeah - hopefully in the next few days I can head to a coffee shop or something and tackle my inbox without any interruptions.

Couple other things --
I've had people asking me about DragonCon. Unfortunately I'm not going this year. I'd really love to, but it just isn't in the cards.

I am, however, going to be at the Chicagoland Entertainment Collectors Expo, which is September 9th - 12th. I'll post more info on that in a few days. Should be a fun show.

Thanks for being patient, folks! Hopefully I'll have some new art to show ya soon, too. Oh, and don't forget to check out my LAST original badge pieces from CV! Surely there are a few Aayla and Grievous fans out there who want to own a piece of Star Wars convention history. *plug plug* :)