November 6, 2010

Clone Wars Webcomics Update

The latest batch of pages for the Star Wars: The Clone Wars webcomic are now online. I hope you're all keeping up with the story this season -- it's got Ahsoka, Anakin, and Obi-Wan teaming up with season two's webcomic characters Tyzen, Ganch, and Keelyvine for an all-new adventure!

As some of you know, this current storyline is being written and drawn by Tom Hodges, with Pablo on script duties, and then I'm doing all the colors and lettering. So you can see here what I'm talking about (click the image for a bigger version):



As always, you can catch the action at: starwars.com/clonewars/comic

So for all of you wondering if I've fallen off the face of the Earth because I haven't posted any new art here on my site in a long time... Nah, I'm still around. Coloring and lettering takes up a surprising amount of time. I'm not the world's fastest colorist, but hey, it's still a lot of fun, and I love working on all things Star Wars, even if it's more of a behind-the-scenes type of gig. :)

Also keeping me busy these days is the next Topps Star Wars Galaxy set, but more on that later.

I know a lot of you are still waiting on email responses, snail mail packages, etc. I'm just always in catch-up mode, so please bear with me -- I'll get to you as soon as I can! :D Thank you for being awesome!!!