December 21, 2010

Have Yourself a Merry Little Sith-mas



First and foremost, I want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas! I know I, for one, will be taking a few deep breaths this week to relax and enjoy the company of loved ones. :)

Now, I know some of you are still waiting on commissions, email replies, etc. Again, thank you all so much for being patient with me. Life and Lucasfilm and Topps (and whoever/whatever else) are relentless in their pursuit to keep me busy 24-7. Being a fulltime freelancer and learning how to juggle a million things sure is something that takes time to master, and I'm still learning as I go.

Lots going on, and lots coming up in January, including some awesome Clone Wars stuff AND the debut of my new SKETCHBOOK (which I'm really excited about -- and some of you who've been waiting on commissions will be getting a free early copy)! It's weird being super busy but not being able to show the work yet (for example, I just finished up a Bettie Page base card that I can't show 'til June!). So keep GrantGould.com on your bookmarks and check back regularly throughout 2011 -- it's going to be a great year!

Thank you all so much for your support -- and happy holidays!