December 14, 2010

Star Wars Celebration V Signed Badge Sets - Now Available!



As many of you know, I created the artwork for 2010's official Star Wars Celebration V badges. Lucasfilm sent me a few sets, so I'm going to offer them up for sale. $100 per set, and each badge will be signed by me in the lower front corner (or back, if you prefer). Shoot me an email at grantgoboom@gmail.com with "CV BADGE SET" in the subject line if you'd like to buy one.

Please note that these sets I'm selling include the 17 regular badges, as pictured above. These sets do not include the "Jedi Master" (Mace) and "Jedi Knight" (Aayla) badges, which were exclusive V.I.P. purchases. I only have ONE of each of those two V.I.P. badges and am asking $250 each. Email me if interested.
UPDATE: The "Jedi Master" badge has been sold. Aayla is still available.