March 21, 2011

Thank you, Chicago!



I'm back from C2E2, and it was a fantastic show! What a great way to kick off 2011. THANK YOU to everyone who stopped by my table. It was such a blast meeting new people, seeing familiar faces, and chatting with fellow artists.

Thought I'd post a few convention sketches that I did over the weekend --


Jon Snow - my 1st official Game of Thrones convention sketch request!! :)


DC character Pantha


Cassie from "Hack/Slash"


Velma! :) Love me some Velma.

Couple other cool moments from the show:



I created an exclusive 'Helo' print for C2E2, since Tahmoh Penikett (the actor who plays Helo in 'Battlestar Galactica') was going to be a guest there. I managed to get a copy of the print over to him and chatted for a few seconds. He's a super-friendly guy.



Last but not least, I was interviewed by Jimmy Mac from the ForceCast, the #1 Star Wars podcast. It's always good to see Jimmy -- I gave him my opinions on the second half of Clone Wars season 3. Should be a fun show! Keep your eye out for the C2E2 coverage episode at ForceCast.net.