March 3, 2011

Two Weeks Until C2E2


March 18 - 20, in the awesome McCormick Place/West Building in downtown Chicago -- I had such a great time at C2E2 last year, I'm really happy to be going again. And it's almost here! Figured I'd better post some info... I will be in the Artist Alley section at table "H5," sitting across from fellow Star Wars artist Dave Dorman. I plan on being at the show from start to finish, selling prints and sketchbooks. I am planning on doing a handful of black & white/greyscale bust sketches -- but there's always a chance my list will fill up or I'll run out of time. If you're going to the show and definitely want a sketch from me, and you have Paypal, I'd say pre-ordering is something you might want to do -- that way it'll be done and ready to go when you come up to my table. If you have any other questions about the show, feel free to email me or check out the C2E2 website: c2e2.com

Thanks, folks! :)