April 13, 2011

Spring Cleaning - $45 Special Offer!



Hi, everyone -- So here's the deal. I was going through some boxes and I found a massive pile of drawings. I mean, literally probably a couple hundred 8.5"x11" sheets of artwork. Some Star Wars stuff (from tutorials, the "Draw Clone Wars" book, etc.), some fan art, some fantasy stuff. Way too much stuff to list individually or put on eBay or anything like that. I also found a pile of my old "Wraith" comics, and a stack of 2004 sketchbooks. So here's my SPRING CLEANING offer --

For $45 +shipping you will receive:

- FOUR (4) random, original drawings by me. They range from about 2004-2010, it's all random - whatever I grab from the pile. I'll do my best to grab stuff I think you'll enjoy. :)
- 1 copy of my 2002 full-color "Wraith" comic book. Ashcan-sized, written & drawn by me. Old school Grant action!
- 1 copy of my 2004 sketchbook. This was my 1st actual convention sketchbook! I've only got about 20 of these, so it's first come first serve on the '04 sketchbooks. If I run out, I'll replace it with an extra drawing.
- And whatever other goodies I decide to throw in there, like Topps cards, promo cards, whatever.

IMPORTANT:


Please send your Paypal order to grantgoboom@gmail.com and write "Spring Cleaning" in the subject line. If you're in the U.S., please add $5 for packaging/shipping, or if you're outside the U.S., please add an extra $10. Artwork will be shipped 1st Class USPS in protective mailer envelopes.

Here's a look at the covers of the "Wraith" comic and the 2004 sketchbook:


Send me an email if you have any questions.
Thanks!