September 28, 2011

Minnesota FallCon

FallCon is fast-approaching! For those of you who've never gone, it's an awesome one-day convention here in Minnesota. Lots of creative folks and lots of dealers selling toys, comics and collectibles. This year's show is on Saturday, October 15th, from 10am to 4pm. If you're in the area, definitely come check it out. :)

I will have a table there. However, due to the fact that it only runs a few hours and I want to spend some time socializing with artist friends I rarely get to see, I will NOT be doing sketches at FallCon this year. But feel free to email me at grantgoboom@gmail.com if you'd like to inquire about maybe having me do a sketch ahead of time for you -- you could Paypal me now, then pick up the finished art at the show.

But hey, even though I'm not doing sketches on-site, I'll have plenty of art goodies for sale. :) I will have 2011 sketchbooks as well as a large variety of 11"x17" art prints -- $20 each, BUY 2 & GET A 3RD FREE!

Hope to see you there!