September 14, 2011

STAR WARS Return Cards $75 SUPER-SALE

SW GALAXY SERIES 5 Grievous & Asajj: SOLD
CLONE WARS: SEASON 2 Captain Rex: SOLD
SW GALAXY SERIES 6 Boba Fett: SOLD
CLONE WARS: SEASON 2 Ahsoka: SOLD

About a month ago I had a $100 card sale and these four cards are all that remain. In honor of the upcoming Star Wars Blu-ray release, and Clone Wars season 4 starting up, and me needing money for my wedding(!), I'm offering these final four cards for $75 each, or TWO FOR $125.

If interested, send me an email at grantgoboom@gmail.com and let me know which card(s) you'd like. Payments can be made via Paypal or personal check.

If you're looking to own a Grant Gould original Topps Star Wars Artist Return Sketch Card, this is an offer you won't want to pass up!

**UPDATE**
All four cards have now been sold.