November 29, 2011

Update

Hey, folks. Just wanted to apologize for being missing in action lately -- I know I'm way behind on some emails. Moving took up a lot more of November than I'd expected, and I've also been working on some new projects, including one for Lucasfilm. I can't say what it is yet, but here's a cryptic little sneaky peek:

So, yeah, things are busy. I should be able to find some time to catch up on a few commissions hopefully late next week. I hate being behind on commissions. If you're waiting on one, please don't ever hesitate to email me and ask about the status -- I can always use the nudge.

For those who've asked: No, I'm not doing any sketch cards for the new Topps Galaxy set. I've just had too much going on. I'll still have two base cards in there though.

My new 2012 sketchbook is also on the horizon. (Those of you who are still waiting on commissions by the time the sketchbook's available will get a copy for FREE.) So more on that soon.

That's about all I got right now. Just wanted to touch base and mention those things. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Ah'll be bock.