March 29, 2012

C2E2 Droid Hunt badge art

About a week ago, I got an email from Brian Troyan, the 501st Public Relations Officer & Midwest Garrison event coordinator for C2E2. He told me of a DROID EMERGENCY! They had someone back out at the last minute and needed badge art for the new Droid Hunt ASAP. I had a few hours I could shuffle around, so of course I said yes. The guys & gals of the 501st do such great things for charity, it was the least I could do to help 'em out. So here's my artwork featuring Asajj Ventress, sporting her new bounty huntress attire from Clone Wars season 4. Below you can see the back of the badge, as well as some further info. If you're going to C2E2, be sure to swing by my Artist Alley table (H9) and have me sign the badge for ya!

The Midwest Garrison of the 501st Legion will be invading the Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo (C2E2) on April 13th to the 15th, and the Droid Hunt is on! The Droid Hunt is a free raffle with a twist. Come to The 501st Legion: Midwest Garrison's booth on Friday or Saturday to get a "Droid" badge - featuring exclusive, original artwork by famed Star Wars artist Grant Gould! - and wear it proudly around your neck. Imperial Stormtroopers will be on patrol at the convention, looking for droids, and if they confiscate your badge, you'll receive a free raffle ticket for the Droid Hunt drawing at 5:01 PM on Saturday. Prizes include rare collectibles, books, toys, and more! For more details about the game, visit The Droid Hunt at C2E2 or www.501st.com/droidhunt, and to get tickets to the show, visit C2E2.com!