March 15, 2012

Miscellany, Updates, Commissions

Hey, folks -- Just wanted to give a quick update, because I've been a busy boy and behind on emails. I'm heading out of town this weekend, so when I get home early next week, my plan is to play catch up on the ol' inbox. Hopefully by Wednesday the 21st I'll have gotten back to everyone.

COMMISSION NEWS
I'm not taking any new personal commission orders... at least for a few months. I've got a dozen or more people waiting on stuff (some have been waiting a long time, and I owe them bigtime), and I NEED to start getting those done. At this point I just want to clear my plate 100%.

I'll probably still do a few convention pre-orders (like, if you want to pick up a sketch at a show), depending on what you want. Just email me about a month before the con and inquire.

CONVENTIONS
I will be at:
C2E2 in Chicago, April 13-15
Minnesota SpringCon, May 19-20
San Diego Comic-Con, July 11-15

I imagine I'll be adding 2 or 3 more shows to that list later in the year (hopefully Star Wars Celebration 6 in Orlando and Minnesota FallCon). Just keep an eye on my site.

And, speaking of keeping an eye on sites, be sure to check StarWars.com this weekend. I'm hoping my latest drawing tutorial will be popping up there (in the Play/Activities section), featuring a certain villainous Sith who's recently returned from the dead.

Thanks so much, everyone!